Check out our newest opportunities.
We’re seeking a PART-TIME, Experienced Receptionist. Three Full Days per Week. Schedule is FLEXIBLE, but you MUST be available Monday-Saturday. Hours are 8:00am – 5:30pm M-F and 8:00am – 4:00pm on Saturday.
TIMELINESS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!
• Answering telephone calls in a professional, courteous manner
• Direct calls to the correct persons
• Greet and coordinate visitors/customers in Showroom environment
• Internal scheduling assistance as needed
• Handle and distribute miscellaneous correspondence and mail as needed
• Update company lists
• Monitor meeting and sales calendar schedules
Qualifications we are looking for an Ideal candidate:
• Enthusiastic, friendly & welcoming individual
• Accuracy, thoroughness, neatness and timeliness in handling tasks assigned
• Excellent communication (written & verbal) & organizational skills
• Previous front desk experience is desirable
• Experience with Microsoft Office
Residential Home Remodeling / Handyman for Service Division
Since 1950, Somerville Aluminum, Inc. has specialized in all aspects of home remodeling, including windows, doors, siding, roofing, kitchens, baths, sunrooms, decks and awnings. Our success comes from a strong commitment to customer service, product knowledge and exceptional design and installation talent.
Our company is experiencing continued growth. We currently occupy a 15,000 square foot facility and have an exciting opportunity to join our Service Team. We are looking for an energetic and ambitious Residential Home Remodeling / Handyman for our Service Division. We will train and mentor a candidate who has solid work history, strong communication skills and enjoys a dynamic day.
- Performing evaluations and providing written estimates
- Installing residential roofing and siding
- Installing residential doors and windows
- Provide a professional customer service experience to homeowner
- Competitive hourly rate with overtime available
- Health Insurance
- Profit sharing retirement plan
- Vacation time and personal days
- Cell phone
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience installing residential roofing and siding
- Minimum 5 years’ experience installing residential windows and doors
- Physical ability to climb ladders and walk roofs
- Physical ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid US driver’s license with a clean driving history