Check out our newest opportunities.
Project Manager, Residential Construction
Since 1950, Somerville Aluminum, Inc. has specialized in all aspects of home remodeling, including windows, doors, siding, roofing, kitchens, baths, sunrooms, decks and awnings. Our success comes from a strong commitment to customer service, product knowledge and exceptional design and installation talent.
Our company is experiencing continued growth. We currently occupy a 15,000 square foot facility and have an exciting opportunity to join our Production Team. We are looking for an experienced, client oriented, self-motivated Project Manager. The ideal candidate will be creative, organized, collaborative and adaptable in a high-volume work environment.
- Review project proposals and coordinate information between sales, installation and production teams.
- Review project plans to ensure all components comply according to job specifications and building codes.
- Schedule and manage all installation teams to achieve efficient, high quality standards of work.
- Plan, direct and supervise personnel and suppliers for projects.
- Coordinate and manage all project resources through the lifecycle of the project.
- Ensure that project work is completed on time and within budget.
- Supervise job sites for progress, quality and cleanliness.
- Minimum of 5 years Home Remodeling Management experience.
- Can work independently and possess problem solving skills, requiring minimal direction.
- Ability to read architectural prints and construction drawings.
- Deliver above and beyond customer expectation through service and installation experience.
- Communicate effectively with customers, peers, vendors and management.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suites applications; Email, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Profit Sharing Retirement plan
- Vacation time and personal days
- Cell phone
- Use of company vehicle
Manager, Kitchen & Bath Design / Sales
Bellari Design, a division of Somerville Aluminum, is ever growing and expanding. Since 1950 we have specialized in all aspects of home remodeling serving Central New Jersey. Our success comes from a strong commitment to customer service, product knowledge and exceptional design and installation talent.
We continue to experience an increase in sales within our full service kitchen and bathroom division. If you are an extremely motivated design and sales professional who is willing to work hard to reach your goals, we want you on our team. We’ve created an environment within our 15,000 square foot facility that assures our team and customers will have an experience unlike any other.
We are looking for a highly organized professional that is passionate about design and sales; has creative problem-solving abilities and is success driven.
- Manage the Kitchen and Bathroom division.
- Motivate a diverse set of experienced sales professionals.
- Demonstrate expertise with in-home and showroom selling.
- Hire, train and develop design sales team members.
- Maximize the conversion of leads to sales revenue and generate referral and repeat business.
- Enhance overall sales program with new product presentations and improve current selling strategies.
- Communicate and coordinate all pertinent information from the design sales team to installation and accounting departments.
- Conduct sales/product training meetings and perform in-home sales presentations with the design sales team.
- Estimate, design and sell full remodeling kitchen and bathroom projects.
- Work closely with the Production team to enhance customer experience from initial design to completion.
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Minimum of ten years of Sales and Design experience
- Minimum of five years of Management experience
- Home remodeling and or construction knowledge
- Professional appearance and friendly demeanor
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written across different teams and departments
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook Email
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Company generated sales leads through a strong marketing program (television, radio, internet, direct mail, etc.)
- Health Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vacation and personal days
- Cell phone