Check out our newest opportunities.
Administrative Assistant/Sales Coordinator
Since 1950, Somerville Aluminum, Inc. has specialized in all aspects of home remodeling, including windows, doors, siding, roofing, kitchens, baths, sunrooms, decks and awnings. We are a full-service home remodeling company serving all of Central New Jersey. Our success comes from a strong commitment to customer service, product, and installation, which are second to none. Our dedication to our customers does not end with the sale, but is followed through even after installation is complete.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant/Sales Coordinator to facilitate all aspects of the sales process. This position reports directly to the Owner & President and supports the windows, door, siding, service and outdoor living sales team. The candidate needs to be a highly organized professional that can think quickly on his or her feet with strong problem solving skills.
- Point person for all outside sales team needs; help owner with communicating activities related to sales.
- Communicate and coordinate information between sales, installation and accounting departments.
- Manage and organize all demonstration samples and brochures.
- Assist with the design and layout of pricing structure using Excel spreadsheets.
- Coordinate and schedule all sales and vendor product meetings.
- Manage incoming emails and phone calls.
- Assist in managing showroom.
- Assist in the process to develop, train and hire sales consultants.
- High level of attention to detail with a love for organization and an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Strong computer skills; expert in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Ability to be flexible and manage priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers, vendors and management.
- Friendly, personable and professional.
- Health insurance.
- Profit sharing retirement plan.
- Vacation time and personal days.
- Cell phone.
Kitchen & Bath Manager
Bellari Design, a division of Somerville Aluminum, is ever growing and expanding. Since 1950 we have specialized in all aspects of home remodeling serving Central New Jersey. Our success comes from a strong commitment to customer service, product knowledge and exceptional design and installation talent.
We continue to experience an increase in sales within our full service kitchen and bathroom division. If you are an extremely motivated design and sales professional who is willing to work hard to reach your goals, we want you on our team. We’ve created an environment within our 15,000 square foot facility that assures our team and customers will have an experience unlike any other.
We are looking for a highly organized professional that is passionate about design and sales; has creative problem-solving abilities and is success driven.
- Manage the Kitchen and Bathroom division.
- Motivate a diverse set of experienced sales professionals.
- Demonstrate expertise with in-home and showroom selling.
- Hire, train and develop design sales team members.
- Maximize the conversion of leads to sales revenue and generate referral and repeat business.
- Enhance overall sales program with new product presentations and improve current selling strategies.
- Communicate and coordinate all pertinent information from the design sales team to installation and accounting departments.
- Conduct sales/product training meetings and perform in-home sales presentations with the design sales team.
- Estimate, design and sell full remodeling kitchen and bathroom projects.
- Work closely with the Production team to enhance customer experience from initial design to completion.
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Minimum of ten years of Sales and Design experience
- Minimum of five years of Management experience
- Home remodeling and or construction knowledge
- Professional appearance and friendly demeanor
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written across different teams and departments
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook Email
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Company generated sales leads through a strong marketing program (television, radio, internet, direct mail, etc.)
- Health Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vacation and personal days
- Cell phone
Since 1950, Somerville Aluminum, Inc. has specialized in all aspects of home remodeling, including windows, doors, siding, roofing, kitchens, baths, sunrooms, decks and awnings. We are a full-service home remodeling company serving all of Central New Jersey.
Our company is experiencing continued growth. We currently occupy a 15,000 square foot facility and have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Associate. We are looking for a self-motivated, hardworking & dependable individual to support our warehouse and facility operations.
- Must have a clean background and driving record
- Must be able to lift (50) pounds or heavier on occasion
- Work week of 40 hours + (overtime available) / Must be able to work Saturdays
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Load and unload material deliveries from vendors
- Assist installers with materials and freight loading
- Light facility maintenance (i.e.: cleaning bathrooms and showroom)
- Make deliveries
- Forklift certification and construction background a plus but not required
- Please no calls